Why Use A Fleet Management System?
Let us help you to understand the benefits of a fleet management system
In short, a good fleet management system can save you big money. It can:
- Reduce fuel and vehicle maintenance costs – A monitored driver is less likely to speed and abuse their work vehicle.
- Improve productivity – A monitored driver is less likely to waste time taking detours or to make unscheduled stops.
- Improve efficiency – Live tracking can help you to locate the closest vehicle to a new job or errand.
- Protect your employees – Detailed vehicle history reports provide you with the ability to disprove wrongful accusations of employees reckless driving.
- Reduce insurance costs – Many insurance providers will lower insurance premiums due to a vehicle having a tracker/logger installed.
- Reduce paperwork – Automated reports can be generated to replace job sheets, log books etc.